The purpose of this course is to investigate HRM practices to gaining competitive advantages for today organizations. Trainees will learn how to gain competitive advantage through HR and align HR strategies with business objectives. The course takes a practical view that integrates the contributions of the behavioral sciences with the technical aspects of implementing the HR function in the real world.
- Job design and Job analysis
- Practical issues of selection process
- Interview process for selecting bests
- Training and development of managerial and non-managerial employees
- Practical and behavioral issues in Performance appraisal
- Compensation system, incentives and rewards
- Managing human resources in entrepreneurial firms