The purpose of this course is to improve trainees’ knowledge and ability in the field of leadership and organizational behavior with a focus on latest trends and both theoretical and practical issues. The High Potentials of this program provides trainees with strategies to managing the performance of individual subordinates; motivate them to achieve the vision as well as handling the challenges associated with moving into new and increasingly more complex leadership roles.
- How to motivate employees
- Employees’ personality traits and perceptions
- Managing workplace stress
- Power and politics- Conflict management
- Leadership in action- Dyadic relations and followership
- Leading teams
- Managing Organizational Culture