شماره تماس: ۶۴۵۴۵۸۴۳
مدیر گروه اقتصاد و مالی
- PhD in administration; Finance Specialization
HEC Montreal, Montreal, Canada, 2009-2015
- Thesis title: “Securitization and Optimal Retention under Moral Hazard”
- Advisor: Prof. Georges Dionne
- Master of Business Administration; MBA
Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2004-2006
- MBA thesis: “Analysis of the market structure for Chinese goods in Iran”
- Advisor: Prof. M. Najmi
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering; IE System Analysis Discipline
Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2000-2004
- B.Sc. thesis: “Development of a master IT Plan for implementation of an automation design”
- Advisor: Prof. M. Khalesizade
Blockchain Technology (Cryptocurrency, Crowdfunding, DeFi), Holistic Financial Planning, Machine Learning in Finance, Corporate finance, Investment Banking, Valuation, Financial modeling, e.g., M&A and LBO, Contract theory, risk management, .
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Institute de Finance Mathématique de Montréal (IFM2 scholarship), 2012-2013.
- Bourses d’excellence du CIRRELT, 2010, 2011.
- Bourse d’excellence du CIRPÉE, 2011.
- “Investment management,” Amirkabir University of Technology, 2017-present
- “Corporate finance,” Amirkabir University of Technology, 2017-present
- “Selected topics in finance (game theory),” Amirkabir University of Technology, 2016.
- Malekan, Sara, and Georges Dionne, 2017 “ Optimal Form of Retention for Securitized Loans under Moral Hazard,” Risk, 5(4), 55
- Malekan, Sara, and Georges Dionne, 2014, “Securitization and Optimal Retention under Moral Hazard,” Journal of Mathematical Economics 55, 74-85. Also Available at SSRN 2038831. (Top 10 SSRN download in the month of publication)
- AMIRKABIR UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Tehran, Iran, 2016-present
Assistant Professor, Department of Management, Science, and Technology
- TURQUOISE PARTNERS, Tehran, Iran, 2016
Financial Advisor, Private Equity Department
- Played an active role in investment management activities with focus on providing financial backing for investment in the private equity of Startup or operating companies
- Provided reports regarding valuation of target companies
- PETROPARS Ltd., Tehran, Iran, 2007-2009
Finance Specialist, Finance Department
- Worked in teams or individually on the financial aspect of Service Contract For the Development Operations of South Pars Gas Field and provided the business leaders with financial reports that led to a successful negotiation for 14% increase in revenue for Phase 4&5, 11% increase in revenue for Phase 6,7&8 and receiving a $1.6 Billion loan for phase 12
- Worked in team of 2 in a valuation process and provided the report, “PETROPARS Projected Enterprise Value,” using public company comparables and DCF analysis to comply with the privatization purpose
- Worked in team of 6 to prepare the financial report, “Feasibility Study for Phase 12 Project of South Pars Gas Field Development,” in order to finance the Phase 12
- Provided cash flow reports, R.O.R calculations, and IRR analysis with the aim to uphold the feasibility of the projects by controlling cost recovery and remuneration fees for Phases 4&5, 6,7&8, and 12